Storywine is an RDI project developed by ZW in cooperation with the Swiss company Martel Innovative, co-funded by the DIATOMIC programme (H2020).
Its consists on the creation of a software platform for precision viticulture that adds value to traditional smart vineyard solutions and propiciates optimized and innovative practices within this industry.
The integration of IoT sensors and advanced data analysis, algorithms and traceability tools aim higher efficiency and quality of wine production while transforming collected smart vineyard data into a valuable marketing tool to improve the wine branding and storytelling.
– Manage vineyards parcels and terroirs
– Monitor the status of your vineyard through IoT sensors and satellite imaginary
– Register operations over the vineyard
– Compute suggested irrigations plans based on monitoring information
– Analyse health of the vineyard and suggest treatments / actions
– Notify about different alerts (weather, risks, …)
– Share notes on vineyard status with the team
– Record a history for each wine you are producing
– All information on your vineyard in a single application
– Improve efficiency of irrigation
– Prevent diseases to your vineyard
– Receive alerts regarding weather and other risks
– Combine viticulture and marketing into a single tool